- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Areeka will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- Areeka will take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security. However, areeka.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor Areeka gives any assurance that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Areeka does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- Areeka is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.